Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neck tightness and pain on Methylation treatment

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by droit, Sep 3, 2013.

1. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I'd love to hear other peoples' opinions. I didn't have any trouble with it, but obviously I needed the potassium, as it immediately relieved symptoms.

I also bought a potassium meter, and when I didn't supplement heavily, my salivary level stayed below normal. [I don't recommend buying a meter - they're difficult to calibrate and confusing to interpret.]

2. Lou

Lou Senior Member

southeast US

For at least one of us it is not safe. Madie could for some unknown reason handle 500 mgs multiple times a day, and it obviously helped her, but my experience with just the second dose at 500 mgs was quite negative.

On the other hand taking 100 mgs several times a day was beneficial, and continues to be helpful.

madietodd likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.