Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neck tightness and pain on Methylation treatment

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by droit, Sep 3, 2013.

1. maddietod

maddietod Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I'd love to hear other peoples' opinions. I didn't have any trouble with it, but obviously I needed the potassium, as it immediately relieved symptoms.

I also bought a potassium meter, and when I didn't supplement heavily, my salivary level stayed below normal. [I don't recommend buying a meter - they're difficult to calibrate and confusing to interpret.]

2. Lou

Lou Senior Member

southeast US

For at least one of us it is not safe. Madie could for some unknown reason handle 500 mgs multiple times a day, and it obviously helped her, but my experience with just the second dose at 500 mgs was quite negative.

On the other hand taking 100 mgs several times a day was beneficial, and continues to be helpful.

maddietod likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.