1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neck tightness and pain on Methylation treatment

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by droit, Sep 3, 2013.

1. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I'd love to hear other peoples' opinions. I didn't have any trouble with it, but obviously I needed the potassium, as it immediately relieved symptoms.

I also bought a potassium meter, and when I didn't supplement heavily, my salivary level stayed below normal. [I don't recommend buying a meter - they're difficult to calibrate and confusing to interpret.]
  2. Lou

Lou Senior Member

southeast US

For at least one of us it is not safe. Madie could for some unknown reason handle 500 mgs multiple times a day, and it obviously helped her, but my experience with just the second dose at 500 mgs was quite negative.

On the other hand taking 100 mgs several times a day was beneficial, and continues to be helpful.
    madietodd likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.