Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Nebulized Glutathione and Active B12 Protocol

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Gary1001, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Gary1001

Gary1001

NZ
    Quick question, does the delivery method for Glutathione make a difference as to whether it can be taken in conjunction with the active b12 protocol? Specifically, if one was to Nebulize Glutathione is it lest likely to interfere?

2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, Gary.

I don't know the answer to your question. I haven't heard from anyone who has reported trying this. I do know that many people have nebulized glutathione. It is done a lot in cystic fibrosis. Dr. Grace Ziem's patients do it for multiple chemical sensitivity. I think they mix hydroxocobalamin with glutathione in the nebulizer, which produces glutathionylcobalamin, and I have heard that it is beneficial to them. Some PWMEs have done this, also. I understand that it is important to use glutathione that is buffered with bicarbonate, to avoid irritating the bronchial tubes, which can provoke bronchial spasm in some people. Theranaturals.com sells a buffered glutathione that has been used for cystic fibrosis, and also by PWMEs.

Best regards,

Rich

3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    HI RICH--

How does the nebulized form compare with the liposomal form of glutathione in terms of effectiveness?

4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

I messed my brain up for days after nebulising b12 & glut one time. I can't describe how bad it was & I've had some really bad experiences on this recovery journey. that was one of the worst. I'm not sure if it was the dosages or what.....I think Sushi had a similarly bad response. Don't want to put people off... I would love to know why glutathione seems to be so tricky for some of us.

5. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    Ugh, sounds bad :-( What were the symptoms, if you don't mind me asking?

6. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I remember your "bad trip" with this--it was the dose--too much glutathione. I never used more than a few mgs of glutathione and never had a problem. Some of us are really sensitive to glutathione.

Sushi

7. Gary1001

Gary1001

NZ
    Mmmmm, good to know, start slow. How much is actually a "few mgs"

See more popular forum discussions.