• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nebulize gluthatione from iherb source?

gu3vara

I will receive my package soon, will try to nebulize at first and see how it goes, will keep you informed!

Tristen

I have not done the research as to efficacy etc, but my personal experience is it very effective for me (more noticeable than when I tried an oral liquid liposomal one--brand not remembered.)

The Lee Silsby stuff comes in two parts, which you smear together on your skin, which is I think how they manage to create a stable compound, as opposed to other TD GSH. It has helped me out of a lot of huge detox reactions. As with all things, it works for some people and not for others. DreamBirdie has had much success with it too.

I trust the Silsby stuff for my very sensitive self/skin/system because they are mostly designed with children in mind. Autistic children.
So the ingredients tend to have the least potential for reactivity etc.

Hope this helps.

While a bit costly, it is some of the best money I have spent (and I"ve wasted a lot) on my health. The price/value ratio is really good, for me, anyway.

ETA: While this is PR from Silsby, here is their shtick on why theirs is effective:
http://www.leesilsby.com/glutathione.php

Very helpful information. If you found the TD to be superior to the Lipsomal form, that says a lot. Thanks Leela.