• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nature's Bounty $20,000 Voting Contest:help, FAQs and Updates (Vote from any country)

helen41

ME/FM Action Network (Canada) has an entry in this contest and will be asking for International support when voting goes live on Feb 26. Voting details will be posted here at that time.

INSTRUCTIONS
DAILY http://www.sharethebounty.ca/charities.php
click the letter "N"
vote "National ME/FM Action Network"
enter your email,
click the box re rules, making sure the box asking if you would like to receive emails is unchecked.
enter catptcha and submit
Thank you

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO VOTE WITH SCREENSHOTS:

1. Go to www.sharethebounty.ca/charities.php

2. Find National ME/FM Action Network in the list of charities by clicking on the letter 'N' (it is the second charity on the list) and click the 'VOTE' button next to it
ScreenA.jpg

3. In the purple box, enter your email and the captcha. Tick the 'I agree to and comply with the official rules and regulations' box and untick the 'Please keep me posted on Nature's Bounty deals and promotions' box if you do not wish to receive promotional emails. Now click the lighter purple 'VOTE' button.

ScreenB.jpg

4. Message confirming you vote:

ScreenC.jpg

VOTE AGAIN TOMORROW AND EVERY DAY UNTIL 29 MARCH 2013. ASK OTHERS TO VOTE TOO!

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
The voting instructions with screenshots in a PDF file:

You can download these and use them if you e.g. would like to ask people to vote via email and wish to attach the instructions as a PDF to the email. There are two files attached because in the US and Canada, the the 11.5 x 8 inches (US Letter) paper size is used while in the UK, Australia and Europe, the paper size is slightly different - A4. This is just to make it easier if anyone chooses to print these.

Attachments

• Instructions_A4.pdf
    379.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Instructions_USLetter.pdf
    379.5 KB · Views: 12

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
Due to my "short term memory" issues, I used someone's advise (cannot remember who) and "bookmarked" the current contest into a new folder called "Fundraising and Voting" on my personal browser. I then moved this new folder to be the first one I see when I open the browser I use (currently using Chrome, but it would work for any others).

I can now remember to vote every day for whatever contest is currently running. I can delete or add contests to this new folder so I'm always current. (and reminded by my own PC to vote)

Sounds kind of silly, but with all the stuff we have to remember these days, this is really helping me remember to vote.

Thanks to whoever that was that suggested this... :thumbsup:

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 10761
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 10662
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 6199
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 5710
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 4825
We're still 4th. Every vote can help us win a random prize, even better if we can overtake the birds!

Hi

ME Awareness: Words and Pictures has created a French image to help promote contest online - if you know any French groups to share with please do.

Attachments

• Share the Bounty - Image - French.jpg
    Share the Bounty - Image - French.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Share the Bounty Cover Photo - French.jpg
    Share the Bounty Cover Photo - French.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 12

*GG*

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 17989
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 16430
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 8675
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 8235
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 6173

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Up to 8353
Just a litle moan - I find it really difficult to read the script sometimes - have to have a few go's:(

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I have trouble with the scripts too. There is a little button to the upper right of the box that will get you new scripts if you cannot figure out the ones you have.

Chris

I am voting daily, and encouraging others in our local group to do likewise, but just hate this form of advertizing (which it seems is what it really is) and wish we could somehow persuade the corporate world that wasting a substantial amount of many people's precious lives and energy is counter-productive--but I guess we have to accept it as part of our enslavement to that corporate world, that now rules unopposed.... Sad. Chris

I have trouble with the scripts too. There is a little button to the upper right of the box that will get you new scripts if you cannot figure out the ones you have.
yeah - I tend to refresh the characters if I am not sure of what the letters are rather than trying and being told they are incorrect and having to do it again - I just keep refreshing them until I find characters that are easy to know what they are

*GG*

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 21147
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 20241
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 10058
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 9726
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 7243