Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Nasal Glutathione?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by chilove, Mar 30, 2017.

1. chilove

chilove

Does anyone know of any sources for nasal glutathione without a prescription?

2. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    I don't have the answer to your question but I have heard people nebulizing NAC which is a precursor.

3. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I've nebulized both NAC and glutathione. They both irritate my nose and make me more stuffy, so I don't use them. I did want to try them, though.

My ENT prescribed mine. I don't know if they are available without prescription. She called in the prescriptions to a compounding pharmacy.

4. prioris

prioris Senior Member

Why not use S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione. Anecfotal reports say it works just as good as intravenous glutathione and will cross blood brain barrier. I could feel it.

5. Dufresne

Dufresne almost there...

Montreal
    I tried nebulized glutathione many years ago with a naturopath, however I couldn't detect any effect. I bought a nebulizer a couple years later and used it with some powdered glutathione bought from JOMAR Labs in California. I didn't detect any effect that time either.

We don't seem to hear much about nebulized glutathione nowadays; probably because it doesn't work very well. But that may be just my impression.

6. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

@chilove, I remembered that I had tried the glutathione spray, not the nebulized form. My ENT prescribed it because part of what it does is to thin mucous and act as a biofilm disrupter.

Only compounding pharmacies can do the sprays and nebulized forms. Glutathione is very perishable, so I'd be careful about ordering it over the internet if you find a source.

7. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    how do you nebulize glutathione for maximal absorption is bulk powder supplements a good kind?

can you supply that with NAC powder and whey protein? NAC in mouse studies destroys or thickens the walls of the lungs and heart

my doctor is killing me with high glutathione prices. he administers it with a butterfly IV?

8. prioris

prioris Senior Member

I would suggest S-acetyl l-glutathione. Very inexpensive. Read the reviews on amazon. People are saying that it is just as effective as the injections. I tried it. I could definitely feel it unlike other glutathiones.

9. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    don't the studies say that oral glutathione has really low absorption?

I'm trying to nebulize it with combivent but it keeps clogging the nebulizer and I have to rinse out the parts in hot water. some people on here are saying liposomal has a good effect

10. prioris

prioris Senior Member

many other forms do not absorb well but reviews from people who have taken the the more effective forms says this is just as good. i even felt it. it is low cost for bottle so cheap enough to give a try that might replace your injection

as far as nebulizing thing, i don't know

footnote
    liposomal glutathione have been discontinued by many retailers since they don't store well for long enough periods. they start going bad if not used soon enough. i think 2 months.

11. Valentijn

Valentijn WE ARE KINA

No it doesn't.

See more popular forum discussions.