1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Narcolepsy after Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Daffodil, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

Helen likes this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    You can now edit titles as the thread originator, or so it has been said, I have not tried it myself.

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
  4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

thanks sushi. i dont see how to do it....

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Above and to the right side of your first post in the thread, it says thread tools. Click and choose edit thread, then you can edit the title.

Sushi

6. Helen

Helen Senior Member

7. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

I have been doing some reading. on message boards, it seems almost everyone with narcolepsy has IBS or some GI problem. some people say their narcolepsy improves with antibiotics.

dr. Campbell-McBride claims children who have compromised gut flora are more at risk for vaccine injury.

8. Aileen

Aileen Senior Member

Canada
    Coincidently, last night I saw a story about this on W5. W5 is a Canadian investigative reporting show similar to 20/20 or 60 Minutes in the United States. Apparently it is more than just a vaccine issue though. Although the vaccine caused problems the show reported that the bug H1N1, also is implicated. To see or read the story click here.

9. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    Interestingly enough this came out recently:

Science Daily: preliminary evidence found that gut microbiota plays a key role in how individuals respond to vaccination

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130605185931.htm

See more popular forum discussions.