1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

naltrexone source

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by outdamnspot, Dec 2, 2013.

1. outdamnspot

outdamnspot

Hey, does anyone have any online sources for Naltrexone (sans prescription) other than alldaychemist? Their credit card function is down ..
  2. Iquitos

Iquitos Senior Member

Colorado
    http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/naltrexone.shtml
    $113 for 30 tabs -- an 11 month supply, free shipping for orders over $100. Not sure they're sans Rx, they don't say obviously. In India. I've used them and believe them to be reliable.

I've known of unscrupulous patients who have taken an Rx and altered it fit the circumstances, then scanned it, where it came out a little unclear, and attached it to the email that asked for the Rx. Don't know if they did it with this company or this drug, though. This drug is safe enough, but others...I wouldn't advise it.

http://www.kiwidrug.com/search/
    This one does require Rx: $210 for 50 tabs, free shipping. 18 month supply, if using 4.5 mg/day.
    From New Zealand. This is where I get mine.
  3. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
  4. outdamnspot

outdamnspot

Thanks guys.

@Iquitos, $113 is probably a bit more than I can afford at the moment .. and I don't have a script, nor anticipate I'd get one ..

International Anti-Aging Systems sells 4.5mg caps, but you only get 30 for $50 .. though at least there's the guarantee I wouldn't get scammed.

Alldaychemist really are the cheapest; I might take the risk and order with a credit card over the phone.

@madietodd, thanks but not in the US.

See more popular forum discussions.