• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

naltrexone source

outdamnspot

Hey, does anyone have any online sources for Naltrexone (sans prescription) other than alldaychemist? Their credit card function is down ..

Iquitos

Hey, does anyone have any online sources for Naltrexone (sans prescription) other than alldaychemist? Their credit card function is down ..

http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/naltrexone.shtml
$113 for 30 tabs -- an 11 month supply, free shipping for orders over $100. Not sure they're sans Rx, they don't say obviously. In India. I've used them and believe them to be reliable.

I've known of unscrupulous patients who have taken an Rx and altered it fit the circumstances, then scanned it, where it came out a little unclear, and attached it to the email that asked for the Rx. Don't know if they did it with this company or this drug, though. This drug is safe enough, but others...I wouldn't advise it.

http://www.kiwidrug.com/search/
This one does require Rx: $210 for 50 tabs, free shipping. 18 month supply, if using 4.5 mg/day.
From New Zealand. This is where I get mine.

outdamnspot

Thanks guys.

@Iquitos, $113 is probably a bit more than I can afford at the moment .. and I don't have a script, nor anticipate I'd get one ..

International Anti-Aging Systems sells 4.5mg caps, but you only get 30 for $50 .. though at least there's the guarantee I wouldn't get scammed.

Alldaychemist really are the cheapest; I might take the risk and order with a credit card over the phone.

@madietodd, thanks but not in the US.

Dufresne

almost there...
While LDN is a good treatment for me, I found the generic from ADC to be awful.

I just discovered Goldpharma has Revia 50mg tablets ($47 for 28). This is for anyone wishing to compound it themselves and save a fair bit of money. I've used Goldpharma before and they're solid.

Christopher

While LDN is a good treatment for me, I found the generic from ADC to be awful.

I just discovered Goldpharma has Revia 50mg tablets ($47 for 28). This is for anyone wishing to compound it themselves and save a fair bit of money. I've used Goldpharma before and they're solid.
cool...how do you compound it? huh...I don't see it anymore on gold pharma.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I get the 50 mg tabs from Walgreens and my insurance pays, but you need a script.

How do you compound it? I grind it withe a motar and pestle and add 50 mls of distilled water then keep it in a bottle in the fridge. The 1 ml = 1 mg.

Sushi