I am behind as usual. This topic was over my head and had not tested. Test just in for nagalase and mine is 1.70. I am shocked. I thought I had nailed my illness down to mold toxins and mast cell disorder-pots-eds since I have consistantly high levels of mycotoxins via Real Time Lab testing and sine mast cell interventions have improved my POTS and reactivity to mold. So I am trying to catch up with you all! Can this be a fluke? A mistake? Could a cold have caused a 1.70 reading or would it take a more intense viral infection? We had something going around in my family maybe at that time (maybe not.. can't remember and didn't make a mental note of it) Where does one go from here with a 1.70 reading? I have been sick since 2005 (start of my attacks which I thought were mast cell attcks). I progressed to worse after 6 months of lyme and babesia treatment. I had mold in my house at the time (around 2007-2009). CFS set in maybe around 2009. That's when the mitochondrial damage started being evident (respiratory one complex). I have not tested positive for viruses except for high titers for EBV IgG. Thank you for any info..