• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Myofascial trigger points: detox issue?

Hope78

Hi!

I had an experience yesterday I wanted to tell you about.

I had a blood draw yesterday (at noon). There was drawn a huge amount of blood.
A few hours later I noticed a lessening of my severe myofascial pain. I have knots (trigger points) in my body, muscles are very tender and sensitive to touch, muscle pain 24/7. In the evening all my pain has gone away! Zero, nada!

I was wondering what has happened.

Then I remembered my naturopath told me I have pain because I don't detox properly. To be honest; I doubted her theory a little bit.

I also remembered that I always tend to feel much better when menstrual bleeding begings.

So I guess she was right and I feel immense pain because there are a lot of toxins swimming around in my blood and settling down in my tissues.

So the loss of about 100-300 ml of blood brings lot of relief, immediately! Beside the weakness and burning muscle pain that seems to result drom energy deprivation (the myofascial pain feels completely different) it's the first time in months that I am painfree!! But as time will go by toxins will build up again and feed the viscious pain cycle. So really don't know what to do about it.

As I suffer from constipation and leaky Gut the normal and main detox pathway via bowel movement is compromised. Nearly all detotixification attempts failed because most of the toxins stay in my body. I then get pain in my tissues, my body odor gets really disgusting and I feel like poisoned from inside.

Hope

*GG*

I'm not a human body blood expert, but I think the volume taken out would not be significant enough, if any volume is significant enough?

GG

ahmo

@Hope78 I had terrific results using coffee enemas as the main focus of my detox. Well, not main, but core part. I wrote about my experiences, with references. See link in my signature. I Used a number of substances to help w/ detox. At several points, there was distinct relief of restricted tissues, seemingly due to the release of metals that were stored there. I got a lot of help from this vid of Dietrich Klinghardt, MD

Short Version (36pg) From Powerpoint doc used during Klinghardt presentation:

http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/1_KlinghardtKPU_09_PX.pdf