• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mycoplasma/Stealth pathogens behind CFS/FMS other things...

saint

Was going through old paperwork & found article by Leslie Taylor, ND : Mycoplasmas are a specific and unique species of bacteria - the smallest free-living organism known on the planet....

They are parasitic in nature...can grow in tissue fluids (blood, joint, heart, chest, spinal fluids).

Author states mycoplasma fermentans probably comes from the nucleus of the brucellosis bacteria.

Biowarfare research between 1942 and the present time has resulted in a more deadly and infectious form. They have weaponized it and actually reduced the disease to a crystalline form, according to Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo, one of America's top, top researches, this disease agent, causes among other things, AIDS, cfs, ms, Wegener's, Parkinson's, Chron's, Type 1 diabetes, Alzheimers etc.

You may develop neurological disease if the pathogoen destroys certain cells in your brain. Once in the cell, it can lie there for 10, 20, 30 years, but if a trauma occurs, the mycoplasma can become triggered.

Many doctors don't know about this mycoplasma because it was developed by the U.S. military and it was not made public. A lab-created pathogen by the U.S. Military Researchers in the US, Canada, & Britain were doing biowarfare research with the brucellosis bacteria as well as with a number of other disease agents.

Committee on Government Reform - many members of the Senate & House of Representatives do not know what is going on.

III. States: Covert Testing of the Mycoplasma Testing Brucellis upon an Unsuspecting Public: Documented evidence proves that the biological weapons they were developing were tested on the public in various communities without their knowledge or consent.

This is one article that talks about the infected mosquitos being released in Punta Gorda, FL in 1957, and subsequent outbreaks of CFS.

(a side note: I don't think there are any wealthy people here (although don't know) - common sense would surmise they would test it on the middle class/ lower-middle class with limited political connections.)

This may not hit anyone's target - but since I came across the paperwork, thought I'd post it.

If you don't know what you're dealing with, how can you fight it??? I can not vouch for the veracity of this article, but it seems to be well-documented.

When that swine flu 'epidemic' was supposed to come upon us, my husband & I got the vaccine. In the back of my mind I always wondered if that was some kind of testing on humans - but I only heard of one other person who got the shot and subsequently became ill.

Numerous people in our community came down with Lyme. Unfortunately, I was ill for years and my tests came back negative for Lyme until recently. From everything I've read, blood tests are unreliable.

I sent an article to John McCain. I hope everyone else does - to the representative of their choosing. If this article is true - then this has to be brought into the light. I lost years of my life to this. Lost money to this. I don't know if it's true - everyone needs to read the article and decide for themselves what to believe.

I am not feeling up to quoting the rest of the article, but anyone who wishes to read it for themselves can google it. www.regenerativenutrition.com

wastwater

My granddad was a bomb loader with the RAF stationed in singapour,about 60 years ago.Ive often wondered if he may of handled biological munitions without really knowing.I also wonder if mycoplasma targets collagen

knackers323

I'm pretty sure I read that Dr Lo was implicated in the development of the weaponised mycoplasma.

Look into prof Garth Nicolson. He believes this mycoplasma is the cause of many unexplained illnesses and is treating them.

Apparently the UK gov had files that were due to be released to the public recently concerning CFS but it has now been sealed for another 99 years or something.

If anyone in the US or South Africa sees Prof Nicolson please let me know how it goes

saint

My granddad was a bomb loader with the RAF stationed in singapour,about 60 years ago.Ive often wondered if he may of handled biological munitions without really knowing.I also wonder if mycoplasma targets collagen
He may have - look at the people coming back with 'Gulf War'. You can research and find out if it targets collagen. I read so much my memory gets fuzzy - but I read something about them eating cholesterol.

Interesting - I found the same information on the Nutramedix website - that sells products that I have repeatedly read is the way to kill them. I know when I began taking the products I got chills, sweats, ached all over.

Maybe we could have all missed this piece of the puzzle. I know I've tried innumerable products to get well - some things did work, but I still need more to recover.

I know when I was so desperately ill - I was looking everywhere. And some people helped me. I know what it's like to suffer with this - maybe it might help someone.

saint

I'm pretty sure I read that Dr Lo was implicated in the development of the weaponised mycoplasma.

Look into prof Garth Nicolson. He believes this mycoplasma is the cause of many unexplained illnesses and is treating them.

Apparently the UK gov had files that were due to be released to the public recently concerning CFS but it has now been sealed for another 99 years or something.

If anyone in the US or South Africa sees Prof Nicolson please let me know how it goes
I didn't know that - I only read about Dr. Lo in that article. Maybe that's the reason he sang like a bird.

I emaied Prof. Nicolson, as I read that he was highly knowledgeable about mycoplasma. He emailed me right back (which was very generous of him - I think that shows a good heart). He sent me info on treating it. I printed it and also sent it to my fibro doc. He initially uses certain antibiotics. But I read that if you are misdiagnosed (i.e. with fibromyalgia, CFS) then you become 'late stage lyme disease' - and antibiotics won't work (please don't take my word for it - research it for yourself).

Rather than waiting to make the hour + drive up to see my fibro doc, I began treating myself with The Cowden protocol (Dr. Eva Sapi - a lyme researcher, and sufferer used this).

I think Prof. Nicolson is in CA - but you could ask him for his protocol and send it to your doc.

saint

ps - fyi - on the Nutramedix website - you can find Banderol - which says it kills mycoplasma.
*I do not work for Nutramedix/ am not affiliated with anyone. Just a seeking soul looking to get better.

I think you have to be an independent thinker - I used to dismiss the idea that I could have Lyme - but I kept reading of people diagnosed with fibro/cfs who later found they had lyme/ mycoplasma.

I researched and found another paper that listed numerous diseases caused by mycoplasma/ infection. It startled me. Traditional docs don't know a thing about this kind of stuff - at least doctors I've encountered.

One of my children is in health care, and spoke with an oncologist and asked why there were repeated patients coming in with bladder cancer. The urologist said 'from all the toxins from the factories here - don't drink the water'. I like piecing clues together (I would have loved to be a detective) - there has to be a common denominator somewhere that is causing fibro/ cfs.

The reason why I came to the conclusion (at least so far) that it was something from the 'outside' that caused this illness, rather than an 'internal' glitch - is because of the 'outbreaks' of CFS/fibro in certain areas - like Incline Village, etc. - there might be some Erin Brokovich thing going on.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I am interested in Mycoplasma theory because I also have Sjogren's antibodies (it's also a theory on what causes Sjogren's). However, I tend to stop listening to any doctor who claims AIDS is caused by anything but the HIV virus. A person might think of a doctor that says such a thing as a bit "wackadoodle." However, the doctor could be referring to a general immune system failure or dysfunction caused by something else other than HIV and labeling it AIDS. Does anyone know in what context this Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo was using the term AIDS?

If he or she is claiming AIDS is not caused by HIV, I am not sure any congress person would take what this doctor says as serious.

saint

Hi @saint what do they say to do if the abx don't work?
Most seem to follow Doctor Cowden's protocol: Samento, Banderol, something to break biofilm (I'm trying Wobenzym) You can look it up online.

Some also use artemesin (Doc Cheney interestingly, uses artesenuate - a derivate of artemesia - expensive though)

saint

I am interested in Mycoplasma theory because I also have Sjogren's antibodies (it's also a theory on what causes Sjogren's). However, I tend to stop listening to any doctor who claims AIDS is caused by anything but the HIV virus. A person might think of a doctor that says such a thing as a bit "wackadoodle." However, the doctor could be referring to a general immune system failure or dysfunction caused by something else other than HIV and labeling it AIDS. Does anyone know in what context this Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo was using the term AIDS?

If he or she is claiming AIDS is not caused by HIV, I am not sure any congress person would take what this doctor says as serious.
I don't recall what Dr. Lo said, but the link I gave earlier states his theories, or knowledge. I found another article, but it's buried in my multitude of paperwork - on a number of diseases caused by mycoplasma/ viruses etc. It shocked me.

Often, people - doctors - who come out with a new theory they are often vilified. Can"t quote it exactly, but it goes something like this: 'All truth passes through 3 stages'...

saint

Most seem to follow Doctor Cowden's protocol: Samento, Banderol, something to break biofilm (I'm trying Wobenzym) You can look it up online.

Some also use artemesin (Doc Cheney interestingly, uses artesenuate - a derivate of artemesia - expensive though)
And also a detoxifier - like pectin or clay...

saint

Here's an article in the New York Times about the same doctor. I think this explains the AIDS statement he made-that it causes disease in AIDS patients.
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/16/s...ce-dismissed-is-not-taken-more-seriously.html
Interesting. We watched "American Greed" - one show was about Pfizer marketing a known dangerous drug. It was an eye-opener to see how they pressure their sales force to push the products, entertain doctors lavishly - with absolutely no regard to the people they are injuring.

When they were found out, and people developed life-altering illness, they received a slap on the wrist. Profit is the engine that now runs this country.

People need to stop being complacent - like the proverbial frog in the temperature-increasing pot of water over the flame, before we are all cooked.

Daffodil

I also now think bacteria is behind my issues. Maybe it wasn't in the beginning with mono, and maybe if i had used antivirals back then, things would be different, but i think bacteria is the problem now.

interestingly (maybe), there are articles that say borrelia affects toll like receptors 7 and 9 - the same ones implicated by demeirleir/lombardi in the autoimmune/CFS paper.

I am running into more and more people who say that long term antibiotics is the only thing that finally helped them.

However, it seems that the majority can never stop the antibiotics....

Last edited:

saint

I've read - that - at least in later stages lyme, the natural therapies work - although I think Doc Nicolson advises antibiotics.

Strawberry

I am running into more and more people who say that long term antibiotics is the only thing that finally helped them.

How long term? I have often wondered if long term antibiotics was what put me on the road to eventually get CFS. When I was 10 or 12 I tested positive for TB exposure, and was put on antibiotics for about a year and a half. I figured it did something to the gut, that with every viral trigger in my life just sent me down the stairs bit by bit.

I find it interesting that we are all lumped into the same category, yet there are so many differences. What is good for the goose isn't good for the gander. Or the duck. Or the pig... ;)

ahmo

Re-reading this thread...Dietrich Klinghardt, Lyme, autism, pyroluria expert, believes Lyme has now become congenital, w/o need for vector. This story might go some way to validating him. :(

Here's an interesting piece re abx just came to me yesterday:
http://www.anh-usa.org/do-antibiotics-contribute-to-mercury-poisoning/
Scientists are no longer even sure how antibiotics work. We have the latest research. Action Alert! According to Dr. David Williams, antibiotics may prevent the body from excreting mercury, which is found in fish and in many vaccines....None of this should be surprising. Mercury and antibiotic drugs are both antibiotics. In the 19th century, before the toxicity of mercury was understood, it was a principal antibiotic.

Daffodil

How long term? I have often wondered if long term antibiotics was what put me on the road to eventually get CFS. When I was 10 or 12 I tested positive for TB exposure, and was put on antibiotics for about a year and a half. I figured it did something to the gut, that with every viral trigger in my life just sent me down the stairs bit by bit.

I find it interesting that we are all lumped into the same category, yet there are so many differences. What is good for the goose isn't good for the gander. Or the duck. Or the pig... ;)
I totally agree. Some people respond to antivirals..some to both abx and antivirals..some to nothing. what i know is, the immune system is weakened so different things start spreading.

The thing is....Lyme is like the only thing that explains how this can be contagious....HOW ON EARTH can a bunch of people in one place get "Mono" and then develop CFS if its autoimmune??? how can a whole school or convent or whatever, all have the same genetics??? or leaky gut?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
How long term? I have often wondered if long term antibiotics was what put me on the road to eventually get CFS. When I was 10 or 12 I tested positive for TB exposure, and was put on antibiotics for about a year and a half....

Do you remember what antibiotics you took long term for TB exposure?

Thanks,
Sushi