1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mycoplasma/milion dollar question!

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by ABCFS12, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    That site looks full of interesting research to read. Thanks for the link, Hogwild. And Welcome to the Forum!
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    welcome to the forum. Alot of people have used abx for mycoplasma with some help but doesnt seem to be a cure for most, i think the current thinking is that myco is a co-infection due to our dysfunctional immune system, possibly from another underlying infection like a retrovirus. The same thing seems to be true of the herpes viruses like ebv, cmv, hhv6. Treating all these can help improve your function but not many seem to get cured, but worth pursuing all the same.

cheers!!!
  3. hogwild

hogwild

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to learn and contribute here, and meet a few friends too, of course.
    I myself took Doxycycline for months and months with absolutely no diff. At that point, I maybe should have
    kept going, but I gave up.

Good thing too, because I went to see Kenny DeMeirleir and he said it would have been
    a waste of time in my case.

BTW, I seem to remember this site needing help from volunteers recently. Is help still needed?
    I couldn't find anything on the site about it. Whom would I contact if I had skills to contribute?

Hogwild

See more popular forum discussions.