• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My Whole Genome Sequence (WGS)

Hi,

For any researchers, etc who may visit this forum, I wanted to provide my whole genome raw data.

https://my.pgp-hms.org/profile/hu4DB380

The WGS raw data is from the company Veritas Genetics. I have not yet had this interpreted or had counseling which is part of the companies product due to an early access opportunity I had. If helpful, will post the redacted interpreted report when I get it.

*GG*

Welcome to the forum! You might get more attention if you spell out what WGS is!

Lots of threads with very non-descript titles on this forum, might actually help you get a response from people who want to chat with you, via an Internet search as well.

GG

Lolinda

J'aime nager dans le froid style Wim Hof.. 🏊‍♀️🙃
Hi @imdcout thank you so much for posting your data!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I am baffled you were not overrun with responses from lots of people....! But quite often, I noticed that posts on PR which provide real data do not get many answers, but posts that are easy to digest and devoid of any data get the most... :(

May I ask you a couple of questions?

- Most of all, how satisfied are you with what you got?

- Do they offer a browser for the results? How good is that? I am somewhat familiar with prometheus and SNPedia, where you can nicely search. In the link you provided, I went into GET evidence report. Provided a very rudimentary search. What I would like to do is to
a) search the name of a molecule, for example "aldehyde dehydrogenase", and then it gives me everthing in my genetic test results that is anyhow connected to that.
https://www.snpedia.com/index.php?title=Special:Search&profile=default&fulltext=Search&search=aldehyde dehydrogenase
b) search for a gene and it gives me all genetic variants connected to that gene

Did you search for alternative offers, before you decided for this one?

Thanks a big lot in advance!

Last edited: