• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My right foot

Hi I am new here I have skin on my toes turning brown and spreading to upper of foot and my other toes. Got blood sugar checked it good. Doesn't hurt burn or itch. Last 3 days got lump bottom of my foot size of pinky finger that does hurt its located down under pinky toes past ball of foot just a smig. I am tired lots feel stress for no reason. Got foot cream don't work the skin is peeling now and flakes. I do work 12 hrs on my feet. So I don't no anyone else have issues with foot?

Attachments

• IMG_20160714_055234.jpg
    IMG_20160714_055234.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

taniaaust1

Im no doctor but it just looks like probably a fungal thing to me. Go to your chemist and ask them if they have some kind of cream for fungal things on feet or look up online what essential oils are good for fungal problems and get that to put on eg tea tree oil is good for fungal things.. (depnding on what oil you get you may have to dilute the oil a bit with another oil, some pure essential oils shouldnt be used undiluted).

Make sure you arent wearing nylon socks as this may encourage fungus issues.