1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My precious...

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Journeyman, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Journeyman

Journeyman

Yes they've arrived: my supplements have made it across the world in a little over a week courtesy internation airmail from iHerb - awesome is all I can say BUT I notice that these American products have no labels advising storage conditions, which can be quite important in a hot climate like Australia...

So.... I've got the deadlock quartet components and just need to know what the max storable temps are...
    I'm in Australia so we talk in celcius but due to the brilliance of the internet we have conversion sites:
    http://www.ferinheighttocelsius.com/

So I usually find that most supps don't like being stored in temps above 25-30 degrees celcius (80-90 farenheit) but whats the deal with the following supps?

Dr Best LCF
    Dr Best Lithium orotate
    Solgar Metafolin
    Enzyme Therapy B12 sublinguals
    Jarrow ALA Sustain
    Co-Q10 (jarrow too I think)
    NOW Potassium gluconate tablets
    Dibencozide

I have some LEF TMG which are all broken up after being stored in my unit where the temps probably got up to 28 o'c ... and they were in their own sealed crack open packs so as u can appreciate I don't want my hard earned $$$ wasted in destroyed supps... please advise if any of these need to be kept below 25 o'c or 77 farenheit...

Cheers in advance,
    Sea and Beyond like this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Unless you know that they are harmed by lower temperatures, refrigerate them all. Cold will help preserve their function - cold is a preservative. Why risk heat. 28 degrees C ... where I am its much much higher. I use the fridge for almost everything in the way of supplements.
    Journeyman likes this.
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Journeyman,

CoQ10 can cause immediate high blood pressure for some folks starting b12. The TMG you mention sucks moisture out of the air, expands and falls apart. All of them are sensitive to moisture and has moisture absorbing packs in them so close tightly.
    Journeyman likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.