1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

my new article "My Top Ten Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Warning Signs of Impending Crash"

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Jody, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  2. Frickly

Frickly Senior Member

Texas
    The Vibrating....I have that bad today. I describe it as restless leg syndrome in my whole body. Along with this often comes a sense of dread and uneasiness. I used to think I was having an anxietyattack but now understand that something has thrown my nervous system out of wack. It's making me crazy but for some reason aspirin seems to help. Also, I can relate to the times when it is impossible to get out a whole sentence that makes any sense. It's so embarrassing and I have not yet learned to keep my mouth shut.:ashamed:

3. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Glad (and sorry:rolleyes:) that you can relate to these, Frickly.

Both the vibrating and the anxiety sensations are made worse if I have to veer off eating low carb. Sometimes I have to settle for what we can afford, and if I'm stuck having to eat bread or noodles or processed junk, within a period of time (can be within half an hour, other times it won't be for a couple of days of this type of eating) I will get more of these symptoms.

As soon as I can be low carb again, they decrease.

Maybe there are some dietary things you haven't pinpointed yet?

LOL - I didn't say I always manage to shut my mouth when it should be shut.:Retro tongue:

4. wciarci

wciarci Wenderella

Connecticut
    Jody you are a genius. This sums up an impending crash or flare ( I call a mild crash a flare). I am keeping this list on my computer.

Wendy

5. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks Wendy. :Retro smile:

I tried to be as concise as I could. Trying to raise awareness about what we go through.

See more popular forum discussions.