1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My Most Effective Treatments

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by xks201, Sep 17, 2013.

1. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Updated my sig - hopefully it helps someone. The nasal and oral desmopressin did nothing to stop my insane urine volume at ANY dose, only sublingually dissolving the pills worked.

B5 is also required for proper acetylcholine action.

helen1, heapsreal and SickOfSickness like this.
  2. tyson oberle

tyson oberle

tampa, florida
    I think that my urine volume is high. How does one know? And what cause it?

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    800ml to 2000ml is said to be normal for an adult male. so above that would look like a high urine output.
    diabetes insipidipus i think might be alot more common amongst cfs/me people then we realise and this can lead to pots/oi symptoms. One type of diabetes insip produce too little amount of the hormones vasopressin also known as antiduretic hormone.

xks201 do u also have addisons as well or just low cortisol as in adrenal fatigue/dysfunction??

Just checked what the pharmacy stock here, they have a 120mcg wafer of desmopresson as well as tablets and nasal spray.

4. keenly

keenly Senior Member

B12 at MEGA doses above 25MG is like a miracle!

5. seansee

seansee

Thanks ill try that

6. kearso

kearso

I'm glad you did this im gonna do research on your regimen

See more popular forum discussions.