1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My Meditation Program Is Making Me Insane.

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Ema, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi @Ema, @Fogbuster did a post recently on his inability to relax after getting an Atlas Profilax treatment. At the end of the post, he mentions how Singing HU for about two minutes helped him a lot --- HERE's A Link --- Chanting HU for short periods of time throughout the day works really well for me. Not boring (brings a nice feeling of clarity and expansiveness), and not expensive (free).

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Tai Chi has been called "moving meditation". I really liked it when I did it, but was not able to keep it up.

A good place to take a class would be a hospital or medical facility. Their classes would be health oriented and the instructor would take the limitations of each student into account.

3. Little Bluestem

Midwest, USA
    @madietodd , The site you linked to is now bundling live weekly coaching calls with their CD. Are you getting these. If so, do you find it helpful?

4. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I don't ever buy bundles. I go for the one thing I really want, and use it over and over. Also, I hate phones. Also, coaching is talk, meditation is stillness. Just sit and open to quiet.

5. Little Bluestem

Midwest, USA
    I didn't look very long, but I didn't see an option to get just the CD on the website. I'm not interested in coaching. Maybe I can find the CD at a store.

6. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I didn't find a post where I linked to anything. But iAwake individual CDs and packages are here and the HemiSync Cd is here. I didn't see meditation bundles in either store.

Little Bluestem likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.