1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My internet hand is malfunctioning

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Valentijn, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Do you switch the mouse button functions when you switch hands? I find it much easier to switch hands on the mouse if I also switch the 'handedness' of the mouse.

SickOfSickness likes this.
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    I haven't yet, but fortunately my right is calmed down enough to keep using it.

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    I dont like using mouse much.. Ive found too that my hand parts start spasming if Im using a mouse too much. Instead I use the touch pad.. often at in a diaganal kind of way with my hand resting on on the computer and will use any finger to press the other parts.

brain cramp :) .. I think I know what you mean. I get that too if Im having to focus too hard on something.. it makes my head quite uncomfortable (its not a headache as such but something else.. it can actuallly hurt thou with the pressure of it)... I end up having to stop and rest my brain.

See more popular forum discussions.