1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My doctor knows of XMRV! :O

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Tia, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Tia

Tia Senior Member

Okay so I was swept away a bit today when visiting my psyhiatrist (ME still goes under mental disorders here..) and he usually takes what I've said about the research with a pinch of salt, or at least it's felt that way, but today he had read about XMRV in a doctors magazine and KNEW about it! I was in awe! :O So if they're starting to know over here, it means HOPE for everyone! (cause here they are slooow, lol!) :D

Just wanted to share. :victory:

2. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    :) Saw in chat. I think its a step forward, i hope it goes worldwide (in the next week ) ;) So everyones doctor next visit will mention it then we will know that the safe has been opened and things are being released yayyy

3. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA

See more popular forum discussions.