• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My Chronic Fatigue Recovery Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Oh yes. There's this new therapy where you walk around with a book on your head. This improves posture and helps with poitive energy flow and can treat things like bells palsy.
Maybe my trashy romance books will work. I don't think my insurance will cover unique physiology books.
HAH, you guys are funny. But you totally miss out on the nuances.

For you! I've posted these elsewhere before:

Vic

A herb from the native rain forests of the amazon river that costs $45.95 and a free set of steak knives?
Never been to the Amazon. I imagine a good set of steak knives would cost that much on their own. But you gotta be careful... they can cutcha (just stabbed myself in the hand a few days ago cutting up a coconut, LOL).

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Never been to the Amazon. I imagine a good set of steak knives would cost that much on their own. But you gotta be careful... they can cutcha (just stabbed myself in the hand a few days ago cutting up a coconut, LOL).

I didn't say you had been to the amazon or they were a good steak knives.
Your reading into it too much.
hehe

the video you posted looks like some type of corny advertisement as it didn't make alot on sense. Maybe others could understand it???

Cheshire

HAH, you guys are funny. But you totally miss out on the nuances.

For you! I've posted these elsewhere before:

Do you REALLY believe you will convince anyone with a video of a guy with nothing scientific backing up his claim, talking into his car that "a dislocated body brings a dislocated mind"?

Vic

The sound on my computer does not work so I could not listen but the body movements make me laugh.
Can you move like he can move?

Do you REALLY believe you will convince anyone with a video of a guy with nothing scientific backing up his claim, talking into his car that "a dislocated body brings a dislocated mind"?
No, I choose to show those videos because there are hints within. Plus he was my mentor. Learning from him was how I learned how to FEEL for what was wrong with me.

Vic

Are you trying to be vague so people ask you more questions?

What were you ever diagnosed with?

Any type of blood test abnormalities, ct scans etc?
No I like playing games. It has taken me a long time to reach my progress so I'm not in a hurry to just blurt it out. I want to see if others can figure it out with maybe some hints. Also because if I can analyze others' experiences and fit them with mine it validates my ability to explain the various symptoms.

I was never diagnosed with anything but I more than fit the CCC diagnostic criteria. I saw 7 different doctors but none of them gave me anything useful. After 3 months I started to figure it out, so never sought a diagnosis, though my major symptoms lasted for well over 6 months.
What makes you think I want to move like that?
Because you want to cure your CFS/ME.

Valentijn

No I like playing games.
Go play them somewhere else. You're not only useless in failing to contribute anything constructive, you're also a troll and your posts are a waste of bytes.

Your theories are bizarre, baseless, and often already completely disproven by actual scientific research. You come here to deliberately mock and upset people who have a proven biological illness. Your behavior is abusive and we should not have to tolerate it, anymore than a cancer or MS forum would.

Go away and grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.