1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My CFS/CFSAC Testimony for 10/2009 Meeting

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by LaurelB, Sep 27, 2009.

1. shiso

shiso Senior Member

Laurel,

Such a great job on the video - so eloquent, and moving in its simplicity and straightforward truth and grace - and congratulations that it will be viewed at the October meeting!

Just creating it must have been a lot of work and it must have been great to get the feedback from fellow patients, but it must also be satisfying at another level that your voice will now reach a government advisory committee and researchers. You've done great for so many of us who can't be at the meeting and who haven't been able to express ourselves as effectively.

I echo everyone else's comments and thank you!

2. LaurelB

LaurelB Senior Member

Thanks for all the congrats and all the wonderful comments, everyone! Can't tell you what it means to me. I've been really so touched by it all. Thank you.

See more popular forum discussions.