• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My CFS/CFSAC Testimony for 10/2009 Meeting

shiso

Laurel,

Such a great job on the video - so eloquent, and moving in its simplicity and straightforward truth and grace - and congratulations that it will be viewed at the October meeting!

Just creating it must have been a lot of work and it must have been great to get the feedback from fellow patients, but it must also be satisfying at another level that your voice will now reach a government advisory committee and researchers. You've done great for so many of us who can't be at the meeting and who haven't been able to express ourselves as effectively.

I echo everyone else's comments and thank you!

LaurelB

Thanks for all the congrats and all the wonderful comments, everyone! Can't tell you what it means to me. I've been really so touched by it all. Thank you.