Surprisingly good outcomes for people who get ME/CFS after Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever)
Sometimes ME/CFS emerges after mononucleosis, or glandular fever. Simon McGrath shares results from a long-term follow-up study from Haukeland University Hospital in Norway...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My CDSA/P what do you think?

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by joshi81, Nov 18, 2013.

1. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    Hi everybody i would apreciate if someone more expert than me could give me his opinion about my CDSA test result:

Attached Files:

2. aimossy

aimossy Senior Member

sorry josh I have no great experience with the tests put up some of your history and story and someone might pitch in an opinion.:)

3. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    @joshi81 - You're a bit low in long chain fatty acids. Omega 3 supplementation with high EPA and DHA content can bring that up, and might help with any inflammation problems. Your phospholipids are also a bit low, which isn't great - phospholipids are pretty essential.

aimossy likes this.
  4. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    really thank you, Long chain atty acid are epa and dha? and pospholipids...where do i find them?

5. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Yup, EPA and DHA are long chain fatty acids. They're in fish oil supplements. 2 or 3 grams per day can help with inflammation.

Phospholipids include phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline, which can be bought as supplements.

6. Crux

Crux Senior Member

USA

See more popular forum discussions.