Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My B12 Protocol disaster

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sproggle, Dec 20, 2014.

1. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    I can't see how to delete this thread so have removed this personal information.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  2. Victronix

Victronix Senior Member

California
    It took me a long time to readjust after I stopped mfolate, months, which I was taking for a year.

I typically suggest starting things at very low doses. I started on extremely low dosages of methyl b12 and adenosyl, added all the other b's and several cofactors, like multi-minerals, Vit D, etc, which was critically important to keeping stress low.

Then it was years before I even tried mfolate, and was never able to stabilize on it, even after a year of trying, and had to stop. It definitely affected my gut. B-12 did not, really. I would give it time. My way to deal with gut issues is to really limit my diet to things I know I can tolerate easily -- simple soups, white rice, steamed vegetables, bananas, etc., until it settles down.

See more popular forum discussions.