1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My Antiretroviral Trial

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by energyoverload, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Thanks Jake, for the update. I'm also in London and facing the question of when to try new drugs for XMRV. What sort of doctor prescribed these for you? Was it hard to find someone?

Hope things improve for the future. It may take time for the effects to trickle through our bodies.

XMRV+
  2. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi guys,

I would just like to echo moving3's comments, that he needed to take a specific cocktail (Intelence, Prezista,Norvir,Isentress) - when he removed one of these, the positive effects stopped.

Cheers,

Cig
  3. moving3

moving3

belgium
    Cocktail was Isentress,Norvir,Prezista and Intellence
    What was important also was from the moment I dropped Intelence, symptoms came back.
    But when i took only Intelence it did not work either.
    It was in the combination the succes.
    Greetings

See more popular forum discussions.