1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My 6yr old with ME/CFS on youtube

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by coxy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. coxy

coxy Senior Member

Hi everyone, My 6yr old who was diagnosed 6mths ago with me/cfs tries to explain some of his symptoms in his own words(as you can tell)on youtube. He now thinks he's a movie star!!
    As some of you may know we are family with 4 out of 6 with me/cfs (3 children).
    Please feel free to comment and pass this on to other forums. It would make his day if you gave him the thumbs up.
    love coxy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1VQcjpg7s&forumid=331851
  2. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Great job, Boris! I hope you feel better soon and can play, play, play!

Thanks, coxy.

Edit: Sorry, Boris & coxy, for getting Boris's name wrong. Blurry vision.
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Thanks for sharing, cute kid!

GG
  4. Anne P

Anne P

Australia
    Boris you are a great kid and very brave. I hope you get well soon. Anne
  5. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    Thumbs Up! Hi Coxy, do you have any idea(s) on how two members in your family were/are not affected by ME? Any hypothesis whatsoever that you wouldn't mind sharing? Possibly vaccination as trigger? I am curious because I developed ME-CFS after a hep B vaccine, and I am aware that the majority of vaccines are given to children at an early age. Thanks

See more popular forum discussions.