1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My 6yr old with ME/CFS on youtube

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by coxy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. coxy

coxy Senior Member

Hi everyone, My 6yr old who was diagnosed 6mths ago with me/cfs tries to explain some of his symptoms in his own words(as you can tell)on youtube. He now thinks he's a movie star!!
    As some of you may know we are family with 4 out of 6 with me/cfs (3 children).
    Please feel free to comment and pass this on to other forums. It would make his day if you gave him the thumbs up.
    love coxy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1VQcjpg7s&forumid=331851
  2. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Great job, Boris! I hope you feel better soon and can play, play, play!

Thanks, coxy.

Edit: Sorry, Boris & coxy, for getting Boris's name wrong. Blurry vision.
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Thanks for sharing, cute kid!

GG
  4. Anne P

Anne P

Australia
    Boris you are a great kid and very brave. I hope you get well soon. Anne
  5. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    Thumbs Up! Hi Coxy, do you have any idea(s) on how two members in your family were/are not affected by ME? Any hypothesis whatsoever that you wouldn't mind sharing? Possibly vaccination as trigger? I am curious because I developed ME-CFS after a hep B vaccine, and I am aware that the majority of vaccines are given to children at an early age. Thanks

See more popular forum discussions.