• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My 23andme results

Avengers26

I have attached my 23andme results here. I had them done some time ago . I have been educating myself on this forum about these results but the sheer amount of information often gets overwhelming. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Attachments

• Genetic_Genie_Methylation_Profile - copy - Copy.pdf
    60.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Genetic_Genie_Detox_Profile - copy - Copy.pdf
    39.6 KB · Views: 12

Critterina

@Avengers26,
Do you/can you supplement with methylfolate? That's the only thing that your chart suggests to me. Of course, before a medical person (which I'm not) would make a recommendation, they'd need to know your symptoms and lab results.

taniaaust1

Double copy of MTHFR thou not the worst kind of MTHFR mutation, it causes issues all the same so this should be supplemented. I suggest to check out the MTHFR website http://mthfr.net/ and look up suggestions for your mutation there.