• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My 23 and me methylation snps.. Interpretation please.

Hello all,

I am posting my 23 and me methylation SNPs. Any comments or insights would be most appreciated, as I am in the early stages of this learning process. My medical issues involve chemical sensitivity and low adrenals.

Also, any other 23 and me snps that are worth looking at in relation to adrenal / chemical sensitivity?

Thanks much,
Viking

23 and me to yasko conversion....
COMT 158 - -
COMT. 62 - -
COMT. 61 199. - -

VDR bsm. - -
VDR taq. - -

MAO A. 297. +

ACAT 1-02. - -

MTHFR 677 + -
MTHFR 03. - -
MTHFR 1298. - -

MTR 2756. - -

MTRR 66. + -
MTRR 595. - -
MTRR 350. - -
MTRR 415. - -
MTRR 11 664. + -

BHMT 02. + +
BHMT 04. + +
BHMT 08. + +

AHCY 1. - -
AHCY 2. - -
AHCY 19. - -

CBS 699. + -
CBS 360. + -
CBS 212. - -

SHMT1 1420. - -

Johnmac

Sorry I can't help - but I'm getting my 23&me results soon too:

I've seen some threads here about how to interpret, but it's mostly people disagreeing about it.

Is there an agreed formulation somewhere - written by someone who knows what they're talking about (e.g. e geneticist), that's suitable for absolute beginners?

And do we need to translate from 23andme language into Yasko language? And if so, how?