1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME/CFS: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Hi gut experts!!I have a question, i have been able to source mutaflor in the UK through breakspear - in capsulated and suspention form - the suspention form is pure but costs so ridiculously much that i
    won't be buying it, the capsulated form is much cheaper but contains maltodextrin, now i know this is a problem with people with gut issues, but will it really be a problem at the small quantity of a pill?The mutaflor is for correcting my low ecoli which showed up on a recent metemetrix stool test

2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    It all depends on if you're sensitive to it or not - everyone's different.

There's a page on Dr Myhill's site on how to make your own - should be cheaper?

3. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    How much are the capsule? myhills show how to make it your own but you have to have te suspension as a starter so you have to buy the suspension...

4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Can't you just dissolve the capsules and add to the yoghurt mix? worth a try if it saves you a lot of money.

See more popular forum discussions.