1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Hi gut experts!!I have a question, i have been able to source mutaflor in the UK through breakspear - in capsulated and suspention form - the suspention form is pure but costs so ridiculously much that i
    won't be buying it, the capsulated form is much cheaper but contains maltodextrin, now i know this is a problem with people with gut issues, but will it really be a problem at the small quantity of a pill?The mutaflor is for correcting my low ecoli which showed up on a recent metemetrix stool test
  2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    It all depends on if you're sensitive to it or not - everyone's different.

There's a page on Dr Myhill's site on how to make your own - should be cheaper?
  3. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    How much are the capsule? myhills show how to make it your own but you have to have te suspension as a starter so you have to buy the suspension...
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Can't you just dissolve the capsules and add to the yoghurt mix? worth a try if it saves you a lot of money.

See more popular forum discussions.