• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Muscle Spasms

talkingfox

'nother quick update. Apparently the gains I was getting only stuck around if I'm not actually using my feet much. DH took me to dinner and movie last night (my first out of the house for any length of time in months) and it put me right back to square one. I was on my feet for a total of 30-40 minutes or so and not all at one time.

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop the protocol though. I've noticed that my head is clearing considerably! It took me a good long while to get this jacked up so I'm not expecting to get un-jacked in a week. I'm still encouraged by the rapid results that I have gotten. Hopefully with time they'll become less transient.

talkingfox

Update again:

Pain is less daily and even the burning down the legs is getting better. The crash I had last weekend only lasted one day. I'm taking 2000 3x a day now with no real side effects at all, barring just a touch of speediness. It could be, however, that my energy level has been so low that I've forgotten what normal energy feels like. lol

I haven't had to use my cane in 3 days and the brain fog is down to just a bit of mist. I'm utterly blown away by what rapid results I'm getting. and OH I forgot to take it one day....stuff reacted badly as quickly as it's been improving. Placebo this is not.

Hysterical Woman

Update again:

Pain is less daily and even the burning down the legs is getting better. The crash I had last weekend only lasted one day. I'm taking 2000 3x a day now with no real side effects at all, barring just a touch of speediness. It could be, however, that my energy level has been so low that I've forgotten what normal energy feels like. lol

I haven't had to use my cane in 3 days and the brain fog is down to just a bit of mist. I'm utterly blown away by what rapid results I'm getting. and OH I forgot to take it one day....stuff reacted badly as quickly as it's been improving. Placebo this is not.

YAY Talking Fox, I love to read updates where people are improving!

Thanks,

Maxine

talkingfox

Thank you guys for pointing out this stuff! :D

As of yesterday I've added Cimetidine to the protocol as well, so hopefully we can stop new damage from happening while the old damage is healing!

It's nice to have hope....:victory: