1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Multiple cytokine tests, different results. Any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by SOC, Jul 3, 2013.

1. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I'm so excited about Nevada! Maybe that will work out. Again, thanks for the feedback. I agree that this isn't a good time to go back to Florida.

heapsreal, the issue is......what if I don't have lyme? The abx will make hash of my candda (and gut in general), which I'll fix with the flagyl, and then I'll have no way of knowing if all that work did anything useful. Unless I'm lucky and I feel a lot better. Which has never happened in 28 years of treatments. It's all just another CFS Rubics cube.

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    you know me, i think chuck everything at it and see what happens. SOmetimes the best way to diagnose something is to treat it and see if u improve??? I understand the candida is an issue.
    i never did get that rubics cube out unless u taking it apart and putting it back together is included??

madietodd likes this.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Is Rey the only doctor testing for Cytokines in the US? My doctor is Enlander. I don't remember him ever testing for it.

4. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

Which lab are you using for cytokine testing ?

5. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    E M Papper Clinical Immunology Lab at the University of Miami - Klimas' lab.

Omar88 likes this.
  6. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I just saw my doctor, and he's all over the Lyme. My 1st results WERE equivocal, he's ordered a test kit that's similar to Infectolabs' test but he likes better. If those results are equivocal he's got some other plan.

I gave him the cytokine results and he copied them to do some research, so hopefully I'll get some information to share.

heapsreal likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.