1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mucuna Pruriens - Anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by shepard515, Dec 6, 2013.

1. shepard515

shepard515

Boston, MA
    I was recently reading up on the mutations in my methylation pathway and the best protocol moving forward when I stumbled on mucuna pruriens in some of Dr Amy Yasko's literature. I've been struggling with severe depression for a number of years (I believe as a result of my methylation being messed up) and this looked like it could be a beneficial supplement to take. I am currently on Methyl B12 and will be adding in methylfolate this weekend. The methyl B12 has been helping with energy, mood and overall health issues I've had but still have a long way to go. This post is mainly directed at whether or not anyone has used mucuna and if it has been beneficial for them. Thanks in advance!

See more popular forum discussions.