Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MTHFR docs in Austin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minkeygirl, Oct 20, 2015.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
  2. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    Or know of one?

3. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I had seen Wallace Taylor once when he used to be at the NeuroSensory Center in Austin. He is no longer there.

I saw him because my regular doctor was unavailable that day. This was some years ago.

I have gotten a lot of benefit from seeing Kendal Stewart at the NeuroSensory Center. He treats MTHFR. The NeuroSensory Center recently moved. Here's a link:

http://www.drkendalstewart.com/doctor-bios/austin-physicians/

I also use some of the NeuroBiologix products, many of which Dr. Stewart formulates. They are all pharmaceutical grade.

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Default.asp

For MTHFR, I've also gotten a lot of benefit from Dr. Glen Luepnitz. He has a doctorate in nutrition, so he's not a regular doctor, but he is a biochemistry expert and helps people with a wide array of conditions.

4. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    Thanks @perchance dreamer I did find Dr. Taylor on Yelp. I forget where he was located. The Neuronutrition center got good reviews too. She is shoot, I forget what it's called. Functional medicine doc.

I think my friend needs more than MTHFR. I want to give him some options.

5. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

Both Dr. Stewart and Dr. Luepnitz treat all kinds of conditions. I continue to see them both. It takes a long time to get into see them for first-time patients. You can get on cancellation lists.

We are lucky in Austin to have a lot of great out-of-the-box types of doctors and health practitioners.

6. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I like what I read about Dr Stewart.

I'll pass the info on but not my decision obviously.

Thanks again.

See more popular forum discussions.