1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MS is still being claimed as partially psychogenic!

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by alex3619, Jun 20, 2014.

1. NK17

NK17 Senior Member

If you have the power you don't get to somatize squat, if you're subject to the power (could be any power) you can easily get to "somatize" a lot.

2. NK17

NK17 Senior Member

So many stories of human suffering. In most families there are stories of abuses and more frequently than not, women get the worst treatment and suffer the worst consequences.

When we fight for ourselves, we fight to get the truth out for all PWME and we fight for all the ones who have preceded us, no matter what gender, race, creed they belong/belonged to.

The above thought really helps me ground my fight.

I fight for my great-grandmother who died after having to seek an illegal abortion and I certainly fight for my grandmother who miraculously survived brutal radiation therapy in the '70, in order to cure her lymphoma.

Iquitos likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.