1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MRI UK

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by EnduringAngel, May 16, 2013.

1. EnduringAngel

EnduringAngel

"Hampshire, UK"
    Does anyone in the UK know of anywhere good and cheap that I can get an MRI or see any neuro dr they recommend, private or NHS.
    I have severe ME and a whole long list of illnesses (see my blog)
    however I really want to get checked for empty sella syndrome, post traumatic hypopituitarism and chiari, all which I think I could possibly have and have been kinda related to ME/EDS.
    My GP wont listen, have heaps of symptoms and am desperate!!

Would love to hear from anyone who has either of these 3 too, so I can learn more.

A x
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    You also might be able to get MS ruled out with the MRI. It really should be done for all new patients, but we all know how that goes :rolleyes:
  3. EnduringAngel

EnduringAngel

"Hampshire, UK"
    NHS UK suck! and they wont give me one, so will have to sell my possessions to find the money. I just want to find the right MRI first!!

See more popular forum discussions.