• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Morning has broken

Thank you so much for this. I am having yet another bad day...and feeling so bleak about the future. Truly, part of me wants to give up hope. Sleep is the best part of the day -- because at least I have a life in my dreams! How cruel to wake up sometimes. I am so scared of the future -- not death -- but being homebound despite my passionate, raging heart.

I really needed to read this. I know that I am not alone, now. I know that if you survive, I can survive - we can survive.

I am so grateful for your words. Please do not give up hope...either.

XO,
Jax

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
Please, everyone who has participated in this thread, in addition to any others who may be in your life, I need you! I need each and everyone of you - I mean that. All of you have touched me so!

Suicide has touched my life in a personal way. Even though I've never met any of you, many of you have touched my life with your words. Even those of you who rarely post, or who have never posted, I feel you out there! I know your pain. You know mine. :tear::tear::tear:

If even one of us is lost, we all mourn.

From my bed, which is also my home, from which I'll undoubtedly wake up tomorrow and be amazed, I send everyone enCOURAGEment. We all must have an awful lot of courage, or we couldn't have made it this far. We're not there yet, but maybe we'll get there together.

C

Cloud

Please, everyone who has participated in this thread, in addition to any others who may be in your life, I need you! I need each and everyone of you - I mean that. All of you have touched me so!

Suicide has touched my life in a personal way. Even though I've never met any of you, many of you have touched my life with your words. Even those of you who rarely post, or who have never posted, I feel you out there! I know your pain. You know mine. :tear::tear::tear:

If even one of us is lost, we all mourn.

From my bed, which is also my home, from which I'll undoubtedly wake up tomorrow and be amazed, I send everyone enCOURAGEment. We all must have an awful lot of courage, or we couldn't have made it this far. We're not there yet, but maybe we'll get there together.

Thank you for this illsince77.....sending support and hugs your way too....waving to you down there in east bay. Actually that's more north east bay. I'm about 4 hours north of you. Last time I was in Concord was to see Neil Young at the Pavilion. Really fun concert.

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
Thank you for this illsince77.....sending support and hugs your way too....waving to you down there in east bay. Actually that's more north east bay. I'm about 4 hours north of you. Last time I was in Concord was to see Neil Young at the Pavilion. Really fun concert.

Hugs :hug: to you too, Cloud - wherever you are up north there! I have read your blog and you write very eloquently. Thanks for sharing.