1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Moringa oleifera - anybody tried it?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Sasha, May 27, 2013.

1. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    I've come across that too. Seems to help a wide variety of illnesses. From fertility to autoimmune issues.

I've just taken some since i had the alert. Are you taking any @maryb?

2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I have not noticed any benefits.

3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Ambrosia_angel
    no not taking it - was interested as I'd come across it a few times recently on the Lyme forums

4. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    Yeah its pretty popular. Especially in recent years. The only way I can describe it is as a natural multivitamin/multimineral with extras. I honestly haven't seen any improvement with it as i haven't taken it enough but I do think that it helps. Many people do see an improvements so I recommend it. :)

5. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    I have the powdered form and it tastes peppery and good. It improves my version of hot chocolate, made with unsweetened chocolate and stevia powder in soy milk. I think it would be good on stir fry vegetables with garlic, onion, maybe cayenne. I can only take a teaspoon at a time. I suspect it improves the endocrine system.

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.