1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Moringa oleifera - anybody tried it?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Sasha, May 27, 2013.

1. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    I've come across that too. Seems to help a wide variety of illnesses. From fertility to autoimmune issues.

I've just taken some since i had the alert. Are you taking any @maryb?

2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I have not noticed any benefits.

3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Ambrosia_angel
    no not taking it - was interested as I'd come across it a few times recently on the Lyme forums

4. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    Yeah its pretty popular. Especially in recent years. The only way I can describe it is as a natural multivitamin/multimineral with extras. I honestly haven't seen any improvement with it as i haven't taken it enough but I do think that it helps. Many people do see an improvements so I recommend it. :)

5. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    I have the powdered form and it tastes peppery and good. It improves my version of hot chocolate, made with unsweetened chocolate and stevia powder in soy milk. I think it would be good on stir fry vegetables with garlic, onion, maybe cayenne. I can only take a teaspoon at a time. I suspect it improves the endocrine system.

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.