1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

more XMRV positives from Dr Cheney

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by fresh_eyes, Jan 19, 2010.

1. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    From one of the slides in Dr. Bell's presentation the other day (#14):
    http://www.chronicfatiguetreatments.com/wordpress/treatments/xmrv-dr-david-bell/

Wow.
  2. Hysterical Woman

Hysterical Woman Senior Member

East Coast
  3. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    I wonder if it's because Cheney's patients more closely match the original Science cohort?

What a rollercoaster this all is!
  4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    On the other hand, my "Cheney patient friend" is still "pending," and she tells me that other Cheney patients are also pending. My friend was really, really sick, for a very long time--she had pretty much the whole gamut of symptoms. But,...she was tested after stem cell treatment and that might make the test harder to read.

Sushi
  5. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I'm looking foreward to the Mikovits talk. I'm really looking foreward to news of one of the replication attempts which the WPI has been helping with. There seem to have been a few more positive sounding things today. It's silly to get caught up in the roller-coaster of it all, but it's hard not to give these scraps of news a misplaced importance.
  6. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    Another WOW from here.
  7. Hysterical Woman

Hysterical Woman Senior Member

East Coast
    That's interesting, Sushi. It will be interesting to know how she tests. Please keep us updated if you can.

Take care,

Maxine

See more popular forum discussions.