1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Lipkin Microbiome Crowdfunding Campaign Launches!
An ambitious $1.27m international, patient-led fundraising campaign storms into action. Sasha invites you to join it!
Discuss the article on the Forums.

More improvement!

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by Sallysblooms, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    :thumbsup: :) Still feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):thumbsup:
  2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

How can this be, Sally? You will soon be Wonder Woman!!! :thumbsup:

Keep it up!

Best regards,

Rich
  3. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    :D Thank you Rich! Healing the nerves themselves has been wonderful, my POTS is so much better. We just got home from another trip (we are building a home in another city) and not long ago, this would have been SO hard and I would be so ill. I usually stay with my parents for things like this and hubby does it all. I can do much more now. My CFS is not much of a problem at all, just my POTS to deal with. We are so thankful for my supplements.
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    great to hear Sally :)

I think Im doing better POTS wise too Sally, I still thou need to improve a lot more.. POTS meds, its like a crime doctors didnt try to treat the POTS side of the ME years ago. Im thinking about going out and spending 15-20mins in the garden today :)
  5. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Wonderful Tania! Walking and standing is a wonderful thing.:balloons:

See more popular forum discussions.