1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

More improvement!

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by Sallysblooms, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    :thumbsup: :) Still feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):thumbsup:
  2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

How can this be, Sally? You will soon be Wonder Woman!!! :thumbsup:

Keep it up!

Best regards,

Rich
  3. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    :D Thank you Rich! Healing the nerves themselves has been wonderful, my POTS is so much better. We just got home from another trip (we are building a home in another city) and not long ago, this would have been SO hard and I would be so ill. I usually stay with my parents for things like this and hubby does it all. I can do much more now. My CFS is not much of a problem at all, just my POTS to deal with. We are so thankful for my supplements.
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    great to hear Sally :)

I think Im doing better POTS wise too Sally, I still thou need to improve a lot more.. POTS meds, its like a crime doctors didnt try to treat the POTS side of the ME years ago. Im thinking about going out and spending 15-20mins in the garden today :)
  5. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Wonderful Tania! Walking and standing is a wonderful thing.:balloons:

See more popular forum discussions.