1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

More about exercise...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by L'engle, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    No, you do not get a report that day. I think this testing is very complicated! And I had another person being tested after me on my days of testing. FYI

I requested preliminary results also, I had to make sure of what some of my Medical background was correct Meds etc
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    So they subjectively monitored your Cognitive changes? or?
  3. helen41

helen41 Senior Member

Sleepy Hollow Canada
    they did the CalCAP test "a very brief screening battery using only those measures from the Standard test battery that are most sensitive to cognitive decline". It involved clicking a button when I saw a particular stimulus. I have no idea how I did
  4. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    When I over exercise my muscles feel like they are constricted and they are burning up and painful. I have problems with OI, heart pounding and cognitive abilities go way down. I have trouble sleeping and bowel movements get worse. My sensitivities also go up.
  5. river

river

Do you know Leslie Sansone?
    She has several DVD's in his program "walk at home"
    There titles like "gentle walk" and "restorative walk" but they are done inside, mostly in place
    and sometimes moving 4 steps forward and backward. From the testimonials it seems they do work like
    normal walking would. The concept behind "walk at home" is to avoid bad weather, pollution, time to reach
    a certain place where to run or excuses to avoid exercise. You just play the DVD and do your 5 to 20 mins walk.
    But in my opinion is perfect for people with CFS who can still walk, because when you walk at home you can control better
    your intensity and symptom and as soon as you feel spacey or sick or your heart rate increases to much, you can immediately
    lay on the bed and rest. That would be impossible outside.

See more popular forum discussions.