1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Moorbath caused Gut to Tighten Up!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by taroki, Aug 31, 2013.

1. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    I recently took a Moorbath. I am using it to help draw out mercury from my body. I had used those LL's Magnetic Bentonite Clay baths before and they were amazing (esp first few baths).

As soon as I got out of the Moorbath, I noticed my gut was super tight and quite unconfortable for a while until I did more gut detox (Quicksilver IMD, Enterosgel, etc)

Also had slight vaginal bleeding (only lasted a short time), and improved sex drive and my joints felt better after the bath.

I used only half a pouch. It was a bit scary as it didn't happen with the bentonite clay baths. What could be the reason for this?
  2. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    Hmm ... I think it's caused by hookworms probably ....

See more popular forum discussions.