1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Montoya's Talk At ILADS by C. Cairns

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by shannah, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Link is here if anyone wants it: http://www.ilads.org/store/store_lyme_mp3.html

2. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Then i hope we will not have to wait for too long until we get to see something concrete. I don't mean this as a critique of him, i just hope the waiting will end soon and we get some movement.

3. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

charity~ Dr. M's speaking at ILADS helps those doctors who attend ILADS, and builds bridges with them. They are some of the few doctors who believe their patients are sick with something and are willing to treat them. Because Dr. M shared, those doctors can now consider other causes for their patient's illness besides tick borne pathogens.

Dr. M will also be speaking at Invest in ME in May. http://www.investinme.org/IiME Conference 2011/IIME 2011 International ME Conference Agenda.htm I think that is a good thing....again sharing information with other interested doctors.

Keep the faith in Dr. M..... He's doing a heck of a lot for us.... More coming from him soon.... (you saw his newsletter, right? Cort posted it on the front page awhile ago...)

Best, Timaca

See more popular forum discussions.