Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 - Part 1
The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference (IIMEC10) was held, as usual, in the Lecture Theatre at 1 Birdcage Walk in Westminster on May 29th, 2015.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mold tests and Doctors in Canada

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by Approximately_me, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Approximately_me

Approximately_me

Hi all,

I had this originally posted in the general section, but realized it would be better placed here.

I live a couple hours from Winnipeg in Brandon, MB. I moved into a moldy house, you know the rest. I moved out and immediately improved a lot but suddenly developed a host of immune problems, most of which are expressed neurologically.

Yeast is also a consideration. I also suspect some viral activity, maybe Lyme. Who knows.

I've been wanting to check C3a/C4a and haplotype but are unsure of how to go about it in Canada.

I have a pretty open minded doctor who even prescribed cholastyramine based on info I gave him, so I have a "normal" doc that is willing to help.

But I'd like to find a doc specializing in this stuff. Are there even any docs that follow Shoemaker in my area orin Canada in general?

Also, how do I get these tests from American labs in Canada?

Thanks a bunch guys.

See more popular forum discussions.