1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. Trogdor

Trogdor

I have some inquiries for those who detected mold or other toxins in their house.

What should a person look for in an inspection for possible CFS causes in toxins ?

How common are other toxins such as asbestos or radon gas?

Any suggestions before I book an inspector to come analyze my house would be great.

Thanks.
  2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    There is a Dr. Richie Shoemaker in Marlyand that deals with molds and biotoxins. He has a site and has written several books. They are listed on his site. You can do a search on him and go to his site. He even has an online test you can take for $15.00 or so. He is a detective and usually can find what is wrong. There is a video on his site abut a man he helped thaat all others had given up on, very interesting story.
  3. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

Shoemaker often insists on ERMI testing:

http://www.ermimoldtest.com/
  4. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
  5. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    Does ARMI tell you enough or do you need ERMi? How long should you not vacuum? Since I haven't in a very long time I worry it would be skewed, should vacuum then wait how long?

See more popular forum discussions.