1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. Trogdor

Trogdor

I have some inquiries for those who detected mold or other toxins in their house.

What should a person look for in an inspection for possible CFS causes in toxins ?

How common are other toxins such as asbestos or radon gas?

Any suggestions before I book an inspector to come analyze my house would be great.

Thanks.

2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    There is a Dr. Richie Shoemaker in Marlyand that deals with molds and biotoxins. He has a site and has written several books. They are listed on his site. You can do a search on him and go to his site. He even has an online test you can take for $15.00 or so. He is a detective and usually can find what is wrong. There is a video on his site abut a man he helped thaat all others had given up on, very interesting story.

3. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

Shoemaker often insists on ERMI testing:

http://www.ermimoldtest.com/

4. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
  5. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    Does ARMI tell you enough or do you need ERMi? How long should you not vacuum? Since I haven't in a very long time I worry it would be skewed, should vacuum then wait how long?

See more popular forum discussions.