• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mold Illness Map

slayadragon

Hi All,

Khaly Castle and I have been working to put together a map of mold illness cases, and it's starting to fill up. Our goal is to draw attention to the scope of the problem, and also possibly to examine whether prevalence might be higher in some locations than others.

If you have been made sick by a moldy building, or if you've had your illness greatly exacerbated by an exposure, please contribute your experience! And if you know someone who has mold illness, please let them know about this project.

This is the info that we need about each building:

1. Name or pseudonym for the map
2. Town name
3. Type of building
4. Year health declines occurred
5. If evacuated, year that occurred
6. Effect it had on your health
7. Others also made sick by the building, if pertinent.

You can share more details if you'd like.

Please send the info to me (lisapetrison at yahoo) or Khaly (address at the link). Thanks very much for your help!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=33.934245,-98.530884&spn=2.520153,5.410767

Best,

Lisa Petrison, Ph.D.