Anyone investigated mold's potential impact or cause of some of our symps? I did find a thread that discussed prolactin being high if have mold exposure. I just found some mold this afternoon in my basement on some cardboard containers (apparently the pepsi cans leaked). I used what little strength I had today and thew away the the containers I found with mold on them and tried to clean up the surfaces. I will be throwing out with garbage tonight. Just wondering is there any blood test, any test that will check our systems for mold exposure? Mu prolactin was just tested last week and was like 10.2 so it was in range. Is high prolactin th only test for mold exposure or toxicity?