• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Modest effects with mb9 and mb12

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
So I FINALLY tried the famous methyl´s and I have sensed a sizeable but small increase in energy or "clearheadness", "drive to accomplish" and so on. Also, I am noticeably more talkative, including with strangers! Almost parrot-like, some times :rofl:... I had a similar experience with MethylGuard in say 2013, but that ended with some hellish mental breakdown that I assume was from "overmethylation" or something like that. All in all, I still feel damaged by sleep and a couple of basic chores occupy the whole day, but its always nice to try something that does ANYTHING, lol.

I am taking 3 mgs of mb12 sublingually and 2,4 mgs of methylfolate orally.

PennyIA

I'm right there with you... wish I knew more about it and about supporting supplements though. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my methyls. And I hate when I seem to have trouble with them and need to take a break because the little bit of aid they give is such a big part of quality of life for me.