Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Modest effects with mb9 and mb12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Beyond, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Beyond

Beyond Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!

Murcia, Spain
    So I FINALLY tried the famous methyl´s and I have sensed a sizeable but small increase in energy or "clearheadness", "drive to accomplish" and so on. Also, I am noticeably more talkative, including with strangers! Almost parrot-like, some times :rofl:... I had a similar experience with MethylGuard in say 2013, but that ended with some hellish mental breakdown that I assume was from "overmethylation" or something like that. All in all, I still feel damaged by sleep and a couple of basic chores occupy the whole day, but its always nice to try something that does ANYTHING, lol.

I am taking 3 mgs of mb12 sublingually and 2,4 mgs of methylfolate orally.

2. PennyIA

PennyIA Senior Member

Iowa
    I'm right there with you... wish I knew more about it and about supporting supplements though. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my methyls. And I hate when I seem to have trouble with them and need to take a break because the little bit of aid they give is such a big part of quality of life for me.

Beyond likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.