1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MMS is it worth the risk?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Shannon, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Overstressed

Overstressed Senior Member

Belgium
    Hi Hip,

sorry for my late reply, I've missed this, but the benefit I receive lasts a day on average. I receive the same benefit when taking IL-7 globulines. It's amazing how fast the result of this is.

Best wishes,
    OS.
  2. Seewell

Seewell Senior Member

Hi.thought i would give my 2cents on MMS,been using it for about two years now,When i first started using it
    i had great hopes(especially after reading the extravagant claims) i worked upto about 9 drops a day,but felt no
    great reduction in my symptoms - but at the same time i could feel it working,and having positive effects - I did sleep
    better - I also had days of great elation (laughing & other crazy stuff)..But i stopped taking it regularly after i could
    smell this funny bleach like smell on my hand between the webbing of my fingers..

I still have it in the fridge and use it if i feel any sort of cold/flu coming on,i have found it great for this.(just one drop
    in 250ml of water)
    Im not to sure about it ? But feel one or two drops occasionally is ok.
  3. Overstressed

Belgium
    Hi Seewell,

One question: are you using MMS properly? I put a few drops of MMS in an empty glass, added 10 drops of citric acid and let it work for about 3 minutes. Then I add water, a full glass.

Best wishes,
    OS.
  4. Seewell

Seewell Senior Member

Hi Overstressed.Yes i use it as per the instructions that came my MMS.Which are 1 drop mms to 2 drops the activator/citric acid. (the rest same as you do above)
    I only use one, at most two drops of MMS at a time,per day now whenever i do take it.
    Are you saying with your 10 to 2, the mms works in a more gentle way? - if so i may try that.
  5. Overstressed

Belgium
    Hi Seewell,

no idea, my doctor told me to take 3 drops op MMS, together with 10 drops of citric acid, and add a full glass of water to it. I drank usually two full glasses water after I drank the MMS. I didn't experience any nausea or diarrhea...

Best wishes,
    OS.
  6. roonie

roonie

or know of anyone trying it. For those that dont know what it is........its short for miracle mineral solution...or is it suppliment...duh!
    anyway...ive known of it for some time now and did research on it yrs ago and chalked it up to quackery. Then i was over at an older gentlemans home telling him how im recovering from phnemonia and he says why dont you just take MMS........cleared my phnemonia right up and my daughters cancer. So.....back to the pc i go to do more research and find all these testimonies on youtube that really seem quite credible. Many kids with autism being helped. The person who developed it is Jim Humble (spelling).
    Im not some guy trying to support mms or any other groups ....just a guy trying to get well. The way i do my research is much like anyone else accept for the fact that money with mms is almost non existant as two bottles last a yr. and for a mere $20 Canadian......eh.Sorry but i have to keep my sense of humor. Anyway....just wondering if anyone has tried this or know of others that have had success with it. Apparently is chlorite solution
  7. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I know it is not working for my aunt´s Rheumatoid Arthritis. It helped her significantly with fatigue though. If she cured I would drink it but no luck.
  8. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    NOTE: The thread MMS--anyone tried it? has been merged into this thread to keep the discussion in one place.
  9. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi Roonie, thanks for sharing your MMS experiences (clearing up pneumonia and cancer is quite impressive!). Below is a link to another thread that discussed MMS. In that thread, I posted on some of the similarities between MMS and DCA (dichloroacetate), a cheap chlorine based drug that's been used successfully to treat cancer. Also about some of Kerri Rivera's work with using MMS to treat children with autism (including her own son).

Miracle Mineral Supplement --- Also known as Miracle Mineral Solution, and Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS)
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  10. roonie

roonie

Hi wayne....thanks but i must say it did not clear up my pnemonia and daughters cancer......i was merely quoting what a friend said about mms as he takes it regularily. I have yet to try mms.....sorry if i caused any confussion
  11. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon

See more popular forum discussions.