1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mitochondria supplements......?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Sporty, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    My doctor quoted me $805 a couple of weeks ago. It was 700 last year, but I wanted to get the liver and thyroid problems resolved first. :(
  2. Sporty

Sporty

Essex, UK
    ...and what do you get for this test?! It's a fortune!
  3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Uhm, I'm not exactly sure what all you get. It is a nutritional analysis. Information about the Krebs cycle is one thing that comes from it.

Our highly esteemed Dr. Rich liked it and my dr. recommended it, so I am getting it.

Speaking of Dr. Rich, he wrote an evaluation guide for this test. Was this just for people who were ordering it without a dr. or does it need to be evaluated differently for people with M.E. than for other people? In other words, can I trust my dr.'s evaluation of it?

See more popular forum discussions.