Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Misuse of power by Science

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by anncavan, May 31, 2011.

1. anncavan

anncavan Senior Member

San Francisco, CA
    It is simply my opinion that Science has a lot of weight, and this brash action to retract the Lombardi et al paper is wreckless. There are too many pieces of research coming down the pike. This flippant decision and use of their weight in the medical community will affect funding as well as doctors willing to enter the ring.

A facebook page has been started in support of Lombardi et al, in an effort to show Science the support behind continued XMRV research. If intersted, "like" this page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...-Retraction-of-Lombardi-et-al/134502569957481

2. Esther12

Esther12

They've not retracted it though.

imo, the 'Stop the "Science" Retraction of Lombardi et al' title makes it sounds like Science is more opposed to the WPI's paper than they have so far shown themselves to be.

See more popular forum discussions.