1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Miracle swim cure

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by thegirlwiththedog, Apr 4, 2011.

1. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    Hey GIrl do u have fibromyalgia by any chance?

2. ruben

ruben

suffolk
    hi there, i'm quite new to this site. i've been posting a few times on the alternative therapy section and then noticed this thread. i'm a male in my 50s and had me since just before i was 20. i've made a big effort over the years to travel a bit, trying to enjoy holidays in southern europe. Although i didn't really feel any better on the holiday as a whole i'd always found going in the sea REALLY invigorating, just splashing about in the waves. you don't have to swim, it certainly worked for me. shame it's not more long lasting. would be interesting to know what changes in the body are taking place!

3. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
  4. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    i noticed the same in me...but i think it's because of the freshness or cold water that immediatly changes blood circulation..in fact when i go in to cold-fresh water i feel much better and also in winter When it's cold i feel better. i saw a video on youtube of a guy with multiples sclerosis wich showed him before swimming with evident impairment in moving and after swimming in the sea he went out the water and it look normal!!!! infact he couldn'y explain this strange thing and was asking for every doctor watching that video to take in consideration this strange matter.

See more popular forum discussions.